Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

High Noon Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - High Noon

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    High Noon Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - High Noon

    High Noon Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - High Noon



    I've already been to heaven
    So I might as well step down
    Up seems like a real good offer
    But I'm gonna have to turn it down
    Losing heart
    Wondering if it's worth saving
    Well at least what remains
    After it hits the pavement

    I just had to make sure
    You knew I was sincere

    Trains change
    They jump the tracks
    They almost always
    Switch back

    Once again it's just me
    The smoking empty shotgun shell
    So close to a dream you can't touch
    My very own version of hell

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.