Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

My God Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - My God

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    My God Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - My God

    My God Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - My God



    All I see is sand in my eye
    All I hear are prayers
    All I think is believe me or die
    All I do is prepare

    My god is the only one
    My way supreme
    If you don't believe in me
    I will hear you scream
    My god is the only one
    My way supreme

    All I see is sand in my eye
    All I hear are prayers
    All I think is believe me or die
    All I do is prepare

    No one tells me I'm in the wrong
    No one feels my pain
    No one else will walk on my ground and
    No one will live to say

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.