Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Ocotober Thorns Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - Ocotober Thorns

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Ocotober Thorns Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - Ocotober Thorns

    Ocotober Thorns Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - Ocotober Thorns



    What was it, something that I realized
    A need inside me took me by surprise
    I see two sides now, I just don't know
    Subjected now an addict of control

    Mirror yourself if you can even try
    Gaze deep into God's sleepy eye
    Arabesques in my cold burn freeze
    Deliverance upon my dirty knees

    Dominator life's blood, my need
    The balance in my hands, the life blood seed
    Underneath a hood of stars, I realized just who you are

    Ooh, my October thorns in my side
    It makes me wonder will the need subside

    You miscalculated the algebra of need
    I died for you, now why shouldn't you return the favor

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.