Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Smoked Out Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - Smoked Out

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Smoked Out Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - Smoked Out

    Smoked Out Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - Smoked Out



    I come to you for guidance
    I come to you for help
    You just see a bright idea
    To benefit yourself
    You know that there's no risk
    Nothing you should dread
    On to your deception
    This view of wool delights my head

    Finally I realize what you're all about
    Time to pull out all the stops
    Don't make me spell it on
    All I know is what I'd do
    If I was in your shoes
    Nothing close to what you've done
    Nothing close to what you do

    Tell me that I'm failing
    Hold me under thumb
    Pay off my emotions made
    Blind deaf dumb

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.