1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
-
12-17-2009, 09:44 PM #1Senior Member
- Üyelik tarihi
- Oct 2009
- Mesajlar
- 1.003
To Go Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - To Go
To Go Şarkı Sözü Flotsam - To Go
Screwed my head so tightly
Feels like it's gonna snap at the neck
If you're gonna cheat with your own cards
At least you could shuffle the deck
Starved and banged what a way to go
Slit wristed, run over and hanged
What a way to go
Starved and banged what a way to go
Slit wristed, run over and hanged
What a way to go
Sweat it out in walls that both my shoulders touch
If I hadn't lost everything else
My mind wouldn't matter so much
Backed up on a pay way, free way, blue lights closing fast
I was promised before my eyes
I'd see my life flashing past
Starved and banged what a way to go
Slit wristed, run over and hanged
What a way to go


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks



Alıntı ile cevapla
Yer imleri