Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

For Tonight Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - For Tonight

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    For Tonight Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - For Tonight

    For Tonight Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - For Tonight



    for a while sunlight has faded
    for a while the liveboats have passed
    for a while children corroded
    and all we see is utopian grasp

    for tonight I feel not sorry
    for tonight a cigarette for god
    for tonight don't dare to call me
    'cause I'm not here. I'm out for a walk.

    for a life, for god and the nation
    for a life forget how to love
    for a life walking courageous
    and all we fear is the heaven above

    and for now I drink to the faithless
    to the weak, the crippled, the tall
    and for now, tomorrow and anon
    don't you now I don't care at all?

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.