Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Pitch Black Water Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - Pitch Black Wat

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Pitch Black Water Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - Pitch Black Wat

    Pitch Black Water Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - Pitch Black Water


    pray I'm always there for you
    beware of you

    die, agony inside
    pray the rain will fall on you
    it's all for you

    will I punish your heaven?
    will I be there to go with you?
    will I bury the raven?
    and will I stand to watch you burn?

    say will we dive in the water?
    say will I die in your water?
    say will I cry for this moment to live?
    say will I cry for the water?

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.