Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

The One I Drowned Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - The One I Drown

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    The One I Drowned Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - The One I Drown

    The One I Drowned Şarkı Sözü Flowing Tears - The One I Drowned



    Water, water, prevail my searing landscape
    water, water, relieve my pain and let me in
    fire, fire, paint all your flames on my skin
    fire, fire, burn deep and purify my sin

    water, water, take on your child for dying
    father, father, I know I promised you to swim

    I am the plastic you adore
    I am the nail to hold your door
    I am the light you ll never find
    I am the sun of far gone times
    I am the sun of far gone life

    you drown in a lake of fire, my blame divine are you
    how deep are the scars in your head? As deep as once your screw?
    and now that you burned your wings, say how it feels to be denied?
    how sweet is the darkest fire, when the water by your side?

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.