1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
-
12-17-2009, 09:33 PM #1Senior Member
- Üyelik tarihi
- Oct 2009
- Mesajlar
- 1.003
Demon Away Şarkı Sözü Flybanger - Demon Away
Demon Away Şarkı Sözü Flybanger - Demon Away
Inside I just cant ignore, Things put me in this state
Everytime I lose it all guilt spills from within
Im just a demon away, from these fears
A demon away, from being in control
A demon away cause all this rage is more than i can take
Can I live through this cycle alone
Keeping myself clear of what I've become
Changing all the panic, believing whats failed
Destruct, Never!
Im just a demon away, from these fears
A demon away, from being in control
A demon away, cause all this rage is more than i can take
A demon away, from being, cause im done, yeah I'm done
Just a demon away, from changing everything
Yeah I'm a demon away, from it all


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks



Alıntı ile cevapla
Yer imleri