1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
-
12-17-2009, 09:29 PM #1Senior Member
- Üyelik tarihi
- Oct 2009
- Mesajlar
- 1.003
Lovefire Şarkı Sözü Flying - Lovefire
Lovefire Şarkı Sözü Flying - Lovefire
I wanted to reach a certain goal
Expossed many people including you
And I can't run away from the shadow
Which chases me
My sins, my sufferings
And given in the measure and deserve
That whisper of the thoughts and desires
Which carried you to me
I demed in vain
I've been captured by the power from without!
Voluptuousness was all and wanted
To get inside, to enjoy the thing
The most wonderful for me
Was something that my soul could not forget
The passion and uncovered
And the fire inflamed in you
Leaned to me and burned
But more important was for me
The lovefire smitten
I wanted to reach a certain goal
Exposed many people including myself
I ran away from the shadow


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks



Alıntı ile cevapla
Yer imleri