Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Another Day Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Another Day

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Another Day Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Another Day

    Another Day Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Another Day


    I fall asleep. Wearing nothing at all. Wishing youd be, be there to blow my mind. In the middle of silly cotton laced cartwheels I noticed you were jealous and gay.
    So I lay. Curled up in your shadow. As you play your baby grand piano. I hear you sing.. things look pretty good which means weve stumbled through another day.
    How can we fight when theres nothing left to say to you? I might seem lacking int the way I try to say to you

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.