Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Can You Read My Mind Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Can You Read

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Can You Read My Mind Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Can You Read

    Can You Read My Mind Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Can You Read My Mind



    Can you read my mind
    Can you read my mind
    Can you see my world
    Can you come and tear it all apart

    I can't leave you there
    I can't leave you there
    Leave you in my mind

    I can't leave you there

    Can you see the stars
    Can you see your face up in the sky
    Can you play tonight
    Can you come and make wrong what is right

    I can't leave you there
    I can't leave you there
    Leave you in my mind
    I can't leave you there

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.