Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Love Konnection Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Love Konnection Lo

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Love Konnection Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Love Konnection Lo

    Love Konnection Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Love Konnection



    Had you been told before
    What I said the other night
    I've assumed you always are
    You know that I have never been
    Attracted to the normal kind of girl
    And once again I am right

    I guess I should have known before

    To never look them in the eyes
    Without focusing afar
    Truth will come around someday
    When I am going through some kind of blindness
    That fills up my sight

    I need to learn
    To speak effective
    I should have made
    A love connection
    Your chance is gone
    It will never come again
    Oh no no no, again

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.