Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Paralyzed Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Paralyzed

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Paralyzed Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Paralyzed

    Paralyzed Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - Paralyzed



    It feels I'm drowning in a sea of hope
    Check one more day upon the wall
    New colors never seemed to be before
    And now it's time to take a fall

    Smash my controls oh crashing into you
    My inner workings override
    I can't know that I will not think again

    The combinations slide

    Here I lie awake
    Paralyzed
    Here I lie again
    So warm
    So warm

    So very planetary influenced
    Pull me the gravity it thrives
    Day counting see you coming back again
    I wait for Tuesday to arrive

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.