Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

The Pain Of It Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - The Pain Of It

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    The Pain Of It Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - The Pain Of It

    The Pain Of It Şarkı Sözü Flying Blind - The Pain Of It


    Decaying away
    It won't go away
    This feeling
    I've tried everything
    The heat's so extreme
    This feeling
    I cry as I bleed
    But the pain won't recede

    This feeling
    I can't help myself
    But you're on my shelf
    This feeling

    And you just look at me
    And turn away from my disease
    And you won't help a bit
    And that's all I get sick of it
    And you don't understand
    Just one squirt from the can of you
    May help me

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.