Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Broken Wings Şarkı Sözü Flyleaf - Broken Wings

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Broken Wings Şarkı Sözü Flyleaf - Broken Wings

    Broken Wings Şarkı Sözü Flyleaf - Broken Wings


    Thank you for being such a friend to me
    Oh I pray a friend for life,
    And have I ever told you how much you mean to me?
    Oh you mean so much to me
    I'm thinking all the time I could tell what I feel, I'm contemplating phrases, I'm gazing at eternity,
    I am floating in serenity...

    And I am so lost for words
    And I am so overwhelmed

    Please don't go just yet
    [Broken Wings lyrics on http:&&[

    Can you stay a moment please
    We can dance together
    We can dance forever

    Under your stars tonight
    We'll live and breathe this dream

    So close your eyes, but don't dream too deep
    And please pass me some memories
    And when I fall you're underneath
    1000 broken hearts, carried by 1000 broken wings

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.