Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Cassie Şarkı Sözü Flyleaf - Cassie

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Cassie Şarkı Sözü Flyleaf - Cassie

    Cassie Şarkı Sözü Flyleaf - Cassie


    I will say

    The question asked in order
    To save her life or take it
    The answer no to avoid death
    The answer yes would make it

    Do you believe in God
    Written on the bullet
    Say yes to pull the trigger
    Do you believe in God
    Written on the bullet
    And Cassie pulled the trigger

    All heads are bowed in silence
    To remember her last sentence
    She answered him knowing what would happen
    Her last words still hanging in the air
    In the air

    Do you believe in God
    Written on the bullet
    Say yes to pull the trigger
    Do you believe in God
    Written on the bullet
    And Cassie pulled the trigger

    How many will die
    I will die
    I, I will say yes

    Do you believe in God
    Written on the bullet
    Say yes to pull the trigger
    Do you believe in God
    Written on the bullet
    And Cassie pulled the trigger
    Do you believe in God
    Do you believe in God
    Do you believe in God
    And I will pull the trigger

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.