Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Donna Şarkı Sözü Fm Static - Donna

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Donna Şarkı Sözü Fm Static - Donna

    Donna Şarkı Sözü Fm Static - Donna



    Doot do doo do doo do do doo (x3)

    Oh Donna, won't ya pick me up tomorrow?
    I need to get out of this place I'm in, and get my life in order.
    Let's go far away from here, and not come back until the
    coast is clear. I'm fallin', thinkin' of you, I count the days
    and all the funny things we do. I'm so sorry now you
    ignore me, tried to explain, but it's such a long story.
    Saw you in the lobby, now you never call me
    you smiled, then pretended that you never saw me

    Oh Donna, won't ya pick me up tomorrow?
    I need to get out of this place I'm in, and get my life in order.
    Although this world, just might fall apart,
    I've got enough in my heart to get us started.
    Come with me, oh, I'm beggin' you please,
    or just say goodbye, cause this is the end of me.

    doo-doo, doot-doo-doo-doo, doot-doo-doo-doo, doot-
    doo-doo-doo,doo-doo

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.