Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Three Days Later Şarkı Sözü Fm Static - Three Days Later

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Three Days Later Şarkı Sözü Fm Static - Three Days Later

    Three Days Later Şarkı Sözü Fm Static - Three Days Later



    I remember the times we spent together
    on those drives
    We had a million questions
    all about our lives
    and when we got to New York
    everything felt right
    I wish you were here with me
    tonight

    I remember the days we spent together
    were not enough
    and it used to feel like dreaminexcept we always woke up
    Never thought not having you
    here now would hurt so much

    Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
    I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
    And every night I miss you
    I can just look up
    and know the stars are

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.