Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Homicide Şarkı Sözü Focal Point - Homicide

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Homicide Şarkı Sözü Focal Point - Homicide

    Homicide Şarkı Sözü Focal Point - Homicide




    children sacrificed
    millions die every day
    money hungry killers wasting life away
    something must be done
    action must be taken
    I bleed in sympathy for the aborted and forsaken
    KILLER
    this is the source of my hate
    this is the match that starts the flame
    and it's burning me up inside
    children are tested in labs as well
    what have they done to deserve this hell
    my flesh wants to kill you for what you have done
    but instead I'll educate you on your pathetic occupation
    a beating heart, treated like a worthless piece of trash
    I hate what you're doing and I won't let it last
    KILLER

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.