Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

The Best He Can Şarkı Sözü Folly - The Best He Can

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    The Best He Can Şarkı Sözü Folly - The Best He Can

    The Best He Can Şarkı Sözü Folly - The Best He Can


    I will not deceive myself this time.
    I, with cheating another, I have cheated myself.
    I feel so incited that it's come down to this.
    This is how I repair the hurt that I have caused.

    I offer my hand as an equal, as a friend.
    I offer my hand as an equal, as a friend.

    Tonight it is a reunion.
    We have forgotten everyday that we spent when we dismissed each other
    In claiming that we shared in separate victories.
    Tonight it's all that I have. It's all I give and it is all that I share.
    Because one way or another we all know that our days are new.
    Our days are new and I offer my hand

    As. An. Equal. As a friend. I offer my hand as an equal, as a friend.

    I hope that people see what this all means to me.
    Confidence in my actions with positive regard for others.
    And I know that respect paves a clear path for successful valor and camaraderie.
    It's a vision of progression. It's a vision.

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.