Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Hello Johnny Park Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Hello Johnny Par

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Hello Johnny Park Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Hello Johnny Par

    Hello Johnny Park Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Hello Johnny Park


    Come and i'll take you under
    This beautiful bruise's colours
    Ecerything fades in time, it's true.
    Wish that i had another stab at the undercover
    Was it a change in mind for you.
    It's impossible
    I can't let it out
    You'll never know
    Am i selling you out
    Sit and watch
    Your every mood, mood
    Your eyes still remind me of angels that hover above
    Eyes that can change from blind to blue
    It's impossible
    I can't let it out
    You'll never know
    Am i sellin' you out
    Sit and watch
    Your every mood, mood, mood, mood
    Now that i've found my reward
    I'd throw it away long before i'd share a piece of mine with you.
    It's impossible
    I can't let it out
    You'll never know
    Am i sellin' you out
    Sit and watch
    Your every mood, mood, mood, mood

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.