Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Over And Out Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Over And Out

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Over And Out Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Over And Out

    Over And Out Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Over And Out


    Restless little one
    Comfortable and warm
    Let me fall apart
    Crippled in your arms

    Chase me through the dark
    Ready on your mark
    First to reach the stars
    Wins a broken heart
    One that broke apart
    Shattered from the start

    Are you there?
    Do you read me?
    Are you there?
    I don't feel you anymore

    Cages and alarms
    Keeping us from harm
    I will be the guard
    Hope to rest upon

    Could i be the one
    To break a will so strong
    Pray it won't be long
    Til your will is gone
    Everything is done
    Nothing left at all

    Are you there?
    Do you read me?
    Are you there?
    I don't feel you anymore

    Are you there?
    Will you give in?
    Are you there?
    If i give out
    Over and out

    Cages and alarms
    Keeping us from harm
    I will be the guard
    Hope to rest upon
    Everything is done
    Nothing left at all

    Are you there?
    Do you read me?
    Are you there?
    I don't feel you anymore

    Are you there?
    Will you give in?
    Are you there?
    If i give out

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.