Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Tired Of You Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Tired Of You

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Tired Of You Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Tired Of You

    Tired Of You Şarkı Sözü Foo Fighters - Tired Of You


    I can be your liar
    I can be your bearer of bad news
    Sick and uninspired by the diamonds in your fire
    Burning like a flame inside of you
    Is this just desire or the truth

    So shame on me for the ruse
    Shame on me for the blues
    Another one returned that i'll never use

    I won't go getting tired of you
    I won't go getting tired of you
    I'm not getting tired
    I won't go getting tired of you
    I won't go getting tired of you
    I'm not getting tired

    Hanging on this wire
    Waiting for the day where i'll have to choose
    Cursed by love so dire
    One more boy for hire
    One more boy to lend a hand to you
    Is this just desire or the truth

    So shame on me for the ruse
    Shame on me for the blues
    Another one returned that i'll never use

    I won't go getting tired of you
    I won't go getting tired of you
    I'm not getting tired
    I won't go getting tired of you
    I won't go getting tired of you
    I'm not getting tired of you

    I can be your liar
    I can be your bearer of bad news
    Sick and uninspired by the diamonds in your fire
    Burning like a flame inside of you
    Is this just desire or the truth

    So shame on me for the ruse
    Shame on me for the blues
    Another one returned that i'll never use

    I won't go getting tired of you
    I won't go getting tired of you
    I'm not getting tired

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.