Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

And You Say Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - And You Say

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    And You Say Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - And You Say

    And You Say Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - And You Say


    Whenever I buy a lighter in the store
    You take it away
    I cannot find the ashtray anymore
    Did you take it away?
    Smoking is not good for me
    It damages my health
    If you don't give me nicotine
    Well, then I ask somebody else

    And you say
    What you do
    Is just the way that I wanted you to
    And you say
    What you see
    Is not the way that you want me to be

    Whenever I pour myself a glass of wine
    You take it away
    The bottle I bought today I cannot find

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.