Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Cook It A While Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - Cook It A While

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Cook It A While Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - Cook It A While

    Cook It A While Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - Cook It A While


    Afternoon it's getting better
    Evening, the sun comes out a while

    Everything is changing ,baby
    Nothing stays the same and maybe
    You will understand it .

    Baby, let me tell you something
    I really don't need anything
    The cookie is dry !
    Baby, this is not a secret
    I need another liquid and then I
    Cook it a while.
    Yes I am far away from home
    And though I listen to the Beatles
    I am a rolling stone.
    Yes I am far away from home
    Just let me tell you something
    Before I'm gone.

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.