Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Tell Me Who I Am Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - Tell Me Who I Am

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Tell Me Who I Am Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - Tell Me Who I Am

    Tell Me Who I Am Şarkı Sözü Fool's Garden - Tell Me Who I Am



    There's a sign on the wall
    and it's a sign so white of colour
    The more I watch, the more it turns around
    And it's painting, yellow circles down on the floor
    Go!

    Time is up and the sky is down
    Where is the only way I know
    All the precious lines, the previous times
    There's nothing else below

    Why don't you take it away
    Why don't you take it away
    Why don't you take it away with all it's pain
    Why don't you take your spell away

    Tell me who I am
    Tell me where I go
    My brain begins to swim
    but I don't know

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.