Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

Dear Carniwhore Şarkı Sözü For My Pain - Dear Carniwhore ,

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    1.003

    Dear Carniwhore Şarkı Sözü For My Pain - Dear Carniwhore ,

    Dear Carniwhore Şarkı Sözü For My Pain - Dear Carniwhore ,



    [Music: O-P Törrö, Lyrics: Juha Kylmänen, A. Veteläinen]

    You threw your web right down on me
    You suck my blood just to live
    You're the black princess in the garden of grief
    Eating me piece by piece
    To be with you is like mouth full of spiders
    Like needles under my skin
    To sleep with you is like a bed filled by snakes
    Something I can't resist
    Oh, licking your bloody lips,
    Smiling and sucking your fingertips
    Oh, lash me with your whip
    I'm your slave...My dear carniwhore
    You're the cocaine on my filthy mirror
    Oh my god how I need you
    Living in fear to be left alone
    My lips turn to blue
    I'm like a sheep among the hungry wolves
    This is my sorrow blues

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.