Əsas məzmuna keç
1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası

The Cranberries - Animal Instinct

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Mesajlar
    6.163

    The Cranberries - Animal Instinct

    Suddenly something has happened to me
    As I was having my cup of tea
    Suddenly I was feeling depressed
    I was utterly and totally stressed
    Do you know you made me cry
    Do you know you made me die
    And the thing that gets to me
    Is you'll never really see
    And the thing that freaks me out
    Is I'll always be in doubt
    It is a lovely thing that we have
    It is a lovely thing that we
    It is a lovely thing, the animal
    The animal instinct
    So take my hands and come with me
    We will change reality
    So take my hands and we will pray
    They won't take you away
    They will never make me cry, no
    They will never make me die
    And the that gets to me
    Is you'll never really see
    And the thing that freaks me out
    Is I'll always be in doubt
    The animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me
    It's the animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me
    It's the animal, it's the animal,
    it's the animal instinct in me x 2
    [
    Ya da
    [

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

  • Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.