3 sonuçtan 1 ile 3 arası
-
04-20-2010, 09:36 AM #1Senior Member
- Üyelik tarihi
- Feb 2010
- Mesajlar
- 126
RIHANNA - RUSSIAN ROULETTE
Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger
Say a prayer to yourself
He says close your eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he’s here means he’s never lost
As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life
-
06-10-2010, 06:13 PM #2
Re: RIHANNA - RUSSIAN ROULETTE
Dısımda kahkaLardan bi Suuret... İcimde Kan agLayan bi VeLet
-
06-18-2010, 09:39 PM #3Senior Member
- Üyelik tarihi
- Feb 2010
- Mesajlar
- 126
Re: RIHANNA - RUSSIAN ROULETTE


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks



Alıntı ile cevapla


Yer imleri