2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası

MURSHID IS AN OBLIGATION - RELEGIOUS GUIDANCE

Üyelik tarihi
    Sep 2006
    Yer
    KAYSERİ TURKIYE
    Mesajlar

MURSHID IS AN OBLIGATION - RELEGIOUS GUIDANCE

Dear students, audience, friends of my life, friends of my heart! Here we are again one more time, close to each other, heart to heart. One more time, we are going to be sharing another beautiful aspect of Allah Almighty. We will have the joy of that. One more time we are going to have the comfort of being altogether with Allah.

My dear brothers and sisters, friends of my life, friends of my heart, do not forget! Allah Almighty created all of you for no other reason but to be happy. Our subject matter tonight is that having a religious guide is an obligation. Is it an obligation? If you ask people, they are going to tell you, “No, it is not an obligation. Which crazy person’s idea is that?” they would ask you. That is what they say. Well, they may keep saying what they believe. Let’s see what Allah Almighty says regarding this. If people tell you things other than what Allah Almighty says, then you should think about it. They can say whatever they wish. But what is that Allah says regarding that? That is what really matters. What does Allah Almighty say? Allah Almighty says that a murshid, religious guide, is an obligation. Then it is an obligation. It does not matter who says what. What really matters is what Allah Almighty says. We only live for Him, and we die for Him as well. If we exist, if Allah Almighty created us and made us dear to Him, then aside from our debt of life to Him, we have other debts to Him as well. We owe him many things. Dear students, audience, we dedicated our everything to Him. We live for Him. We live for Allah. The meaning of this is we live for you.

Therefore, did we take our allegiance to our religious guide first? Yes. First, we took our allegiance to Dayi Bey, then to Mahmut Rashid, His Eminence. Then, you took your allegiance to us because Allah Almighty commissioned us with irshad, with guidance. As people before us took their allegiance to their murshids, their religious guides, we took our allegiance to our murshid; he will take your allegiance to us, and people who come after you will be taking allegiance to you. Starting from our Prophet (PBUH), for fourteen centuries, there is a concept of allegiance, and it is an obligation. It is absolute that taking an allegiance to a murshid is in the Quran. Allah Almighty says, “We send our resuls, messengers, for them to be obeyed. Obedience to them is obedience to Us,” says Allah Almighty. Therefore, our prophet (PBUH) was the owner of that messengerhood and prophethood. He had the highest level. He is the murshid of the universe. Allah Almighty says for him that, “We created you as a mercy to the worlds.” Our Prophet (PBUH) is at the highest point of the religious guides, Today, do we have any place that we can agree upon? Yes. Everybody says that he was the last murshid. He was a murshid; he was a religious guide, and with him, the ability to give irshad, to guide, is completed. They say, after him nobody will be able to have irshad; nobody can be a murshid, religious guide, according to them. Did the companions take their allegiance to our Prophet (PBUH)? Yes. Nobody argues with that either. This is the only point without any debate. To our Prophet (PBUH), the people take their allegiance. That is for sure. Nobody argues that. Everybody states the same thing. People took their allegiance to our Prophet (PBUH). At least we have one point without a debate, thank God. Can the Quran be forgotten this much? Of course, that is why it is forgotten today. Can it be removed this much from the realities of the content? Therefore, we are here today because people forgot the realities in the Quran.

Therefore, dear students, audience, friends of my life, friends of my heart, let’s start with the prophets. Everybody took their allegiance to all prophets. People also took their allegiance to our Prophet (PBUH), who is the last prophet. It starts here and ends here because nobody argues with this. What is going to happen after our Prophet (PBUH)? Allah Almighty says, “Unless We send a messenger, a resul, We do not torment anyone. Kulli kavmin min resul,” says Allah Almighty. Unless We send a messenger, We do not torment anyone. “There is a messenger in every nation,” says Allah Almighty. There is no nation today on the face of earth without a messenger. What happens if that messenger, that resul, dies? Because that person is also a human being, of course he will die. The day that person dies, Allah Almighty will appoint another one instead of that person. Dear students and audience, pay attention to that concept. Within this concept, in every time and every nation, there have to be messengers, resuls, up until Doomsday. Why? Because on Doomsday, people will go to hell, when you take a look at them, starting from Adam all the way to Doomsday. Everybody lived between those two periods; some will go to hell; everybody else other than these people will go to Heaven. Therefore, there is nobody who is not going to Heaven or hell. Amongst all human beings, more than 90% of the total population will go to hell, and hell will contain human beings who lived at every time period. That is first. The second factor is that those people in hell are the people who lived in every place in the world, even at the top of the mountain; that person will be in either hell or Heaven. There is no exception. Whoever lived as a human being, they will either go to hell or Heaven. The place they will go is either hell or Heaven, but they will certainly be there. If anybody is created as a human being, there is no exception for him or her. If this is the case, then the people in hell will be the people who live from the beginning to the end. The people in hell will be the people who lived everywhere in the world till the end. Therefore, since Allah Almighty says, “Unless We send a messenger, a resul, to a nation, we do not torment them,” then Allah Almighty clearly states that there is no nation without a messenger. Even today, whatever nation you can think of, in every nation today, there is a messenger of Allah, a resul of Allah. In Ibrahim 4, Allah Almighty says that the messenger, resul, talks to them in their own language. In Ibrahim 4, Allah Almighty says, “There is no messenger that We did not send to their nations who speaks their own language. In every time, to every nation,” Allah Almighty says, “We send messengers, resuls.” Allah Almighty says, “We send them in succession,” back to back according to Muminun 44. All these prove that irshad, religious guidance, will continue all the way to Doomsday. Therefore, the murshids, religious guides, who are they? These are the people:

The Imam of the presence prayer, the greatest murshid.
    Resuls in every nation. The Imam of the presence prayer is a resul.
    In Muminun 44, Allah Almighty says, “We send messengers to every nation in succession.” Also, Allah Almighty says one more thing: “There is no nation to whom We send a messenger to them, who does not deny their messengers, their resuls.” Without an exception, all nations deny their messengers, their resuls, because at every time, the majority of the people, more than 90%, are the ones who do not take their allegiances. Since they are in the majority, they are always in control. Always they deny the messengers of Allah. The same thing happens today as well. Do they all deny? No. But the majority does. In every nation and every time, there are friends of Allah around those messengers, around those resuls. At every given time, there were always messengers, and even today these messengers, resuls, are alive in every nation. There is only one religion in the universe, which is the hanif religion of Abraham, and every messenger, every resul, explained that religion to everyone around them. It is the hanif religion, faith religion of Abraham. That is Judaism, that is Christianity, and that is Islam. Starting from Adam, all prophets lived that religion, the faith religion, hanif religion, including Adam. The first prophet, the first man Adam, all the way to our Prophet (PBUH), all messengers, all prophets, they always lived one religion. In all of these, taking allegiance was an obligation. Then what does Allah Almighty order? Let’s go to infinity in time, and let’s go to the before time. In Araf 79, Allah Almighty says, “Before time, from the backs of Adam We created all human beings, and We ask: ‘Am I not your Lord?’ The Kalu said, ‘bela: Yes.’ We held their souls as witness for them not to say, ‘We did not know this,’ on Doomsday.” What is it that they did not know? Maide 70 explains the reason. Allah Almighty says, “On that day, on the day of Enestubu rabbaukum, you said, ‘We heard and obeyed.’” What does Allah Almighty mean here? We all said to Allah Almighty, “We heard and we obeyed.” What happened? After saying, “Yes, You are our Lord,” and after saying “kalu bela,” Allah Almighty says, “Then, since I am your Lord, now I want your vow. Oh souls, you are going to be submitted to me. I want your promise, oh spirits, before your physical bodies die, you are going to be submitted to me; you are going to reach me. I want your promise,” says Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty refers to our physical bodies and says, “Oh physical bodies, I want your covenant that you are going to save yourselves from being a servant to Satan, and you are going to be a servant to Me.” Then Allah Almighty asks, “Did you hear Me, My words?” We answer, “Semina: We heard.” Allah Almighty says, “Obey. Give your vow, promise and covenant.” Our souls give a vow, our physical bodies give a covenant, and our spirits give a promise. They will all submit to Allah. Allah Almighty asks, “Would you obey My order?” We answer, “Atayna: We obey.” Then Allah Almighty says, “I obligate your promise upon you.” Allah Almighty says, “This is My testimony.” There is something beyond these three oaths. We have to submit our free wills to Allah as well. The covenant of Allah, the testament of Allah, includes the submission of our free will beyond our vow, promise and covenant. Dear students and audience, everything is so beautiful. Within this beauty, why cannot a human being fall in love with his Lord, cannot adore his Lord? Within an entirety, we see Allah and human beings. Allah Almighty took a promise from our spirits, and it is for us to deliver our spirits to Allah before we die. Rad 21: And they deliver the thing, their spirit, back to Allah as Allah orders them to be delivered. What is it? Allah Almighty orders us to deliver something back to Him as an obligation. We are responsible to submit that to Allah. Dear students and audience, to submit your spirit to Allah is your promise, Misak. How is it possible? It is only possible with your allegiance to your murshid, your religious guide. Unless you take your allegiance, you cannot deliver your spirit to Allah. Your souls have given a vow to Allah Almighty that you are going to submit your souls to Allah. In other words, you are going to reach continuous zikir. If you do not reach your murshid and take your allegiance to Him, you cannot purify your soul. Forget about purifying it, you cannot even cleanse it. You cannot get rid of the vices of your soul and make virtues accumulate in it. You have to take your allegiance. You cannot make your physical bodies servants to Allah unless you take your allegiance to your religious guide. Well, without an allegiance, can a person go to Allah’s Heaven? Yes, but this is only with one condition. This person wishes to reach Allah, but his life does not last long enough to reach his murshid. After wishing to reach Allah, within normal standards this person will need one month to reach his murshid. If this person cannot live for a month after being amenu, after wishing to reach Allah, if this person dies the next day, this person cannot reach his murshid. Yet, since he wished to reach Allah, this person will certainly go to Allah’s Heaven. Therefore, we are looking at the entirety. The entirety has four submissions: your spirit, physical body, soul and free will to Allah. They are all obligations. You cannot fulfill any of those unless you take your allegiance to your murshid, your religious guide. As I said, after wishing to reach Allah, if after Allah sees, hears and knows this in your heart, and after this, if you do not live long enough to reach your murshid, if Allah does not give that life to you, only then without reaching your murshid, can you go to Allah’s Heaven. Why? Because you wished to reach Allah. Wishing to reach Allah is the salvation for everyone. Whoever wishes to reach Allah will be in salvation, and that person will certainly go to Allah’s Heaven. However, this heaven is the first heaven. Before reaching a murshid, if this person dies, this person can only go to the first heaven, but whoever dies after reaching their murshid, they will go to the second heaven. After reaching their murshid, if this person delivers his spirit to Allah and dies, this person will go to the third heaven, but that is a different status because this person has had half of the world happiness, because there was more than 50% virtues in this person’s soul heart. This person’s behaviors were 50% positive. When you submit your physical body, you go to the fourth heaven and you have 90% worldly happiness. When you submit your soul to Allah, the fifth heaven is yours and you have 100% worldly happiness. Happiness in the Hereafter and happiness in the world is 100%. When you reach irshad, guidance, you have the entire worldly happiness and the sixth heaven. When you reach bihakkin takva, submitting your free will to Allah, you have the seventh heaven and 100% worldly happiness. Dear students and audience, for the person who is going to live long enough, the religious guide is a must. Human beings easily deny this fact. This is not our problem; that is their problem. Dear students and audience, we only tell you what the Quran states. Then what does Allah Almighty say in Hac 54? Allah Almighty says, “We certainly deliver people to Sirat-i Mustakim if they wish to reach Us.” People who are amenu, people who wish to reach Allah, Allah Almighty says they will certainly be delivered to Sirat-i Mustakim. What does this mean? For them to reach Sirat-i Mistakim, for them to reach their murshid, their religious guide, this has to be the murshid that Allah shows. You have to receive ten favors of Allah Almighty the day you take your allegiance. Only then will your spirit be on Sirat-i Mustakim and reach Allah. Otherwise, it will not. In other words, unless you take your allegiance to your murshid, your spirit will never reach Allah, dear students and audience. Therefore, let’s take a look at this altogether. What does Allah Almighty say? Maide 35: “Oh amenu ones, people who wish to reach Allah! Become an owner of takva.” How? Ask for the reason that will make you reach Allah. Ask for that person from Allah, and taking your allegiance have takva, says Allah Almighty. Therefore, in your relationship with Allah, you have to wish to reach Allah, and you will become amenu. This is the basic condition. If it does not happen, nothing else happens. If you do not wish, your salvation will never occur. The place you will go is certainly hell. People who do not wish to reach Allah will never be saved. Many of the people did not wish for this in the past, they are not wishing for this today, and they are not going to wish for that tomorrow, either. Maybe less than 10% of human beings will make this wish, and they will certainly have salvation. The person who is amenu, who wishes to reach Allah, will ask for the reason that will make this person reach Allah. He has asked that from Allah. Let’s take a look at Surah Fatiha altogether. What does Allah Almighty say? “I take refuge in Allah from cast-away Satan. With the name of Allah that is Rahman and Rahim.” Start with that. This is the beginning of Fatiha. Allah Almighty says, “Praise due to the Lord of all worlds.” Allah is not the Lord of only the physical world, but also the Lord of the unknown worlds, gayb worlds, berzah worlds, emr worlds, and the satanic world. Allah is the Lord of all these worlds. Allah is also the Lord of non-existence. It goes on: Rahman and Rahim. The Rahim attribute is not for everyone; it is only for the people who wish to reach Allah. However, the Rahman attribute is for everyone. Everything starts right here. He is the owner of the day of religion. The day people take their allegiance to their murshids is the day of religion. Allah Almighty mentions the day of religion here, and the explanations come back one after another. “We only worship you. On the day that is the day of the religion we start being a servant to you. We only ask for istiane from you.” How do we ask for this? Why do we ask for this? The answer to why we ask for it comes right after that. What is this istiane? “Deliver us to Your Sirat-i Mustakim.” With istiane, show who our murshid is, and we are going to take our allegiance to this murshid, and in this regard, You are going to deliver us to Sirat-i Mustakim. When we take our allegiance to a murshid, does Allah Almighty certainly deliver us to Sirat-i Mustakim? If we wish to reach Allah, that is certain. A person who wishes to reach Allah receives ten favors of Allah. With these ten favors of Allah, whoever takes allegiance to their murshid that Allah shows them, for sure they take their allegiance as soon as that takes place. His spirit leaves his physical body, goes to Sirat-i Mustakim and reaches Allah. If this person lives or dies, the spirit will reach Allah. If this person dies after being on the path, Allah Almighty will accept that his spirit reached Allah as if this person was alive. This person will reach the third heaven. If he dies before reaching his murshid, then he is going to go to the first heaven. Therefore, there is a distinction between the two. Reaching a religious guide is going to increase the level of heaven. Dear students and audience, for the person who wishes to reach Allah, Allah will certainly deliver him to his murshid if he has life before him. He will certainly deliver him to Himself if he lives long enough. This person will not reach Allah, but Allah will make this person reach Himself. Allah will make him love prayers, fasting, giving alms, and will deliver him to Himself, because Allah promises this, and Allah Almighty does not change His promise. We look at what happens, and the person is wishing to reach Allah. If this is the case, Allah will certainly give ten favors and will deliver this person to his murshid, to his religious guide. As we have seen earlier, Allah Almighty says, “Ask for the reason that is going to deliver you to Allah.” In Surah Fatiha, we say, “Oh Our Lord! Deliver us to your Sirat-i Mustakim.” With what? With the istiane. “We only ask istiane from You.” You are the only source that is going to let us know who our murshid, religious guide, is. We only get that help that is called istiane from You. Other people’s help is a help that is called nusret. Allah’s help in regards to our murshid is called istiane. In Bakara 45 and 46, Allah Almighty says, “Oh Amenu ones! With patience and with prayers, and this is called the requirement prayer, ask for istiane from Allah; ask for the murshid who is going to deliver you to Sirat-i Mustakim; ask for that murshid; ask Allah to make that person clear to you. This is a hard task.” What does this mean? Allah Teala says what it means right after this. “This is not difficult for the people who are in state of reverence,” says Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty says, “They absolutely believe, they closely believe, that they will deliver their spirits to Allah before they die. Again they absolutely believe that after death their spirits will go back to Allah.” Therefore, dear students and audience, who are the owners of reverence? These people are sure that they will deliver their spirits to Allah. They are people in a state of reverence. What do they do? They ask for istiane from Allah. Allah certainly gives the istiane to them. But the people beyond them do not get anything. Allah Almighty does not show anything to them. Even if Allah Almighty shows them, this person does not even wish to reach Allah; this person does not have the inclination. Therefore, Allah Almighty will not show their murshids. Then what happens? Allah shows them their murshids. What happens if they see their murshids? This murshid is going to be so close to this person that he can reach him. This person goes to his murshid. He kneels before him and repents before him and takes his allegiance to his murshid. What happens if he takes his allegiance? He becomes mumin, according to Furkan 69 and 70. Furkan 69 talks about people who are going to go to hell. Furkan 70 says, “Whoever repents and becomes mumin, and starts cleansing the soul, starts ameliorating his soul, Allah converts their sins into merits. And as their repentance is accepted, their spirits turn back to Allah,” says Allah Almighty. Therefore, in Furkan 70, we see a person who takes his allegiance, and it is stated that this person will become mumin. This person who is mumin will be doing amelioration for his soul, cleansing his soul. In Muminun 45, it is claimed that these are the mumins, the people who start cleansing their souls. It says, “They ameliorate their souls, they are the mumins; male or female, Allah will put the mumins into His Heaven, and give them without any questions.” Therefore, as item one, if a person cannot reach his murshid, he cannot have the honor of becoming mumin. Is that the case? Yes. That is what the Quran says. We said that Allah Almighty gives ten favors. What are they? Allah starts manifesting on this person with mercy attribution, removes hicabi mesture from our eyes, removes vakra from our ears, removes ekinnet from the heart, puts ihbat instead, gets to our heart, turns the divine light door towards Allah, opens a path from our chest into our heart, makes us the owner of reverence, shows us our murshid, puts in us the love for the murshid, and Allah Almighty delivers us to our murshid. We have taken one step, and we receive ten favors of Allah Almighty, and the tenth one is for our murshid to be shown to us. We take the second step. With every step we take, Allah Almighty gives us ten times. We take the second step, and we take our allegiance to our murshid. It is nobody’s job to deliver us to our murshid. Only Allah designates that. Allah Almighty says, “For every murshid’s dergah, all the way to the main dergah, the Imam of the time, there are sebils; there are paths that you cannot see with your physical eyes that are parallel to the earth.” The Quran calls these paths sebils. The designation of the sebils, these paths, is only the job of Allah, says Allah Almighty in the Quran. Therefore, Surah Fatiha states, “Oh my Lord! We only ask istiane from you. We ask who our murshid is. We only ask that from you. Nobody else knows this. You only designate that. The designation of the sebils, paths, is only from You.” If Allah Almighty says, “It is the job of Allah to designate a path,” then it certainly matches Fatiha. “We only ask istiane from You; You give this istiane to us,” and then Allah Almighty says, “Deliver yourself to Sirat-i Mustakim.” What happens when we reach our murshid? One out of ten blessings comes to our head; that is the spirit of the Imam of the time. What does the Surah Fatiha say? “Siratellezine enamte aleyhim. That is the path, Sirat-i Mustakim is the path for people who have blessings over their heads.” What did Allah Almighty say? In Ali Imran 164, in order to be a blessing over the mumins, Allah gives a messenger, resul. What happens? This person takes his allegiance to the resul, to the Imam of the time, and up until our Prophet (PBUH), there were prophets. They were nebi resuls; 600 years before that there were no prophets. 600 years before that there was Jesus, and before that there were no prophets, nebis, for 2000 years. 2000 years ago, there was Moses. Dear students and audience, as you see, according to Bakara 45 and 46, as Allah Almighty states, once a person wishes to reach Allah, Allah will show them their murshid. This person is going to make a requirement prayer and ask Allah, and Allah certainly shows them their murshid. That is why Allah Almighty says, “With prayer and patience ask that from Allah.” Because unless this person wishes to reach Allah, it does not matter how many times he asks, Allah will never show his murshid to him. Therefore, he has to be patient. One day he is going to learn the truth that if he does not wish to reach Allah, Allah will never show him. Then he wishes. Then Allah will show him his murshid. Therefore, we ask istiane from Allah; we want to know who our murshid is, and Allah Almighty shows that person to us for sure. Then it does not matter who we take our allegiance to, the spirit of the Imam of the time will be there along with the angels that hold the heavens, and immediately comes over our head, taking its position over our head. What happens then? Once the spirit of the Imam of the time comes over their heads, this is the first blessing of Allah. Once this is over our head, according to Mumin 15, there is a new event for us. We become mumin. Because according to Mucadele 22, Allah Almighty says, “Over their head a spirit is assigned; the spirit of the Imam of the time is sent over their heads. With that, they are supported.” With that spirit over their head, they are supported, and Allah Almighty says, “We write iman into their hearts.” Faith will be written into their hearts. Why? Because the spirit of the Imam of the time is over their heads now. In Mumin 15, the spirit comes over the head of this person, and Allah Almighty explains, “Allah, who increases the degrees and owner of the heavens, over the heads of His servants, sends a spirit from His presence.” This is the spirit of the Imam of the time and tells the spirit of this person that at yevmultalak, the day to reach Allah has come. My dear brothers and sisters, your spirit leaves your physical body hundreds of times; whenever you commit a sin, your spirit will never be there, but it cannot go anywhere else. It leaves your physical body; it is not going to be there during the sin, but after the commitment of the sin, it comes back to your physical body. There is a magnetic field that keeps the spirit towards itself. Your spirit can force this. Whenever you are committing a sin, your spirit will never be in your physical body. Dear students and audience, what happened? You took your allegiance; the spirit of the Imam of the time came over your head, and here is the Surah Fatiha. Siratellezine enamte aleyhim. That is the Sirat-i Mustakim that they have blessings over their head. That is the path of the people who have spirits over their heads. Gayri magdubi aleyhim: is not the path of the people who are cursed. Who is cursed in the Quran? Allah Almighty calls them the kafirs, the blasphemers. People who are not mumin are cursed. Therefore, people have blessings over their heads; they are the mumins. Are they? We will see them now. There is another thing here. Allah Almighty says, “Veleddalin.” That is how Fatiha ends, and it is a very important ending. People who are in dalalet, in darkness, they cannot be on Sirat-i Mustakim, either. Dear students and audience, people are in two categories according to Allah Almighty: People who are in Hidayet, and people who are in Dalalet, darkness. Once a person does not reach his murshid, if he does not take allegiance to the murshid Allah shows him, that person is in Dalalet. Ten verses in the Quran say that the person who does not reach his murshid is in dalalet, darkness. Pay attention! This person has to wish to reach Allah. This person wishes to reach Allah. If he does not, his allegiance will not mean anything. It is as if he did not take his allegiance. Therefore, a person who wishes to reach Allah, then Allah Almighty will certainly show his murshid to him; this person will reach his murshid, and as soon as he reaches, he will be stepping out of darkness, dalalet, and will be on Sirat-i Mustakim. Ten verses in the Quran are very relevant to our subject matter. The person who does not reach his murshid is in dalalet, in darkness. That is why the murshid is an obligation for this person to be out of dalalet. Kasas 50: “Oh My Beloved! If they do not follow your invitation, if they do not take their allegiance to you, then they are taking their allegiance to their vain desires.” “Whoever does not follow the inviter to Allah and follows their vain desires, the vices of their souls, who can be in more dalalet than they are?” says Allah Almighty. There are only two alternatives: to follow your vain desires that are the vices of your soul, or you will follow and take your allegiance to your murshid, religious guide. We are not talking about any murshids. Whoever wishes to reach Allah, then Allah will show them their murshid. The person has to find that murshid and region. Therefore, close to wherever you live, Allah’s murshids are available. Allah promises that the murshid will be shown to you. What happened so far? This is what happened. In this regard, this person showed effort and asked Allah about his murshid; Allah showed him, and he reached him. If he cannot reach him, there is no salvation. We only mentioned one verse so far. The second verse is Taha 123: “Get down from there as being enemies to each other. My Hidayet will come to you. Whoever takes their allegiance to My person of Hidayet, they will reach Hidayet; they are not going to be in darkness. Only the people who take their allegiance will be out of darkness.” In the third verse, Kehf 17, Allah Almighty says, “Whoever Allah delivers to Himself, that person reaches Hidayet, and whoever is in Dalalet, darkness, there is no person of Hidayet for them, there is no murshid for them, there is no veli murshid for them.” In other words, there will be no murshid for the person who does not want to be outside of Dalalet, outside of darkness. This is the third verse. The fourth verse, Casiye 23: “Oh My Beloved! Do you see those people who take their vain desires as their God? Allah leaves them in arrogance; Allah leaves them wondering around in their rebellion. Upon their knowledge,” Allah Almighty says, “We leave them in Dalalet.” Allah Almighty leaves the people who take their allegiance to their vain desires in dalalet upon their knowledge. Who are these people? They are the people who take their allegiance to their vain desires, people who take their vain desires as their God. As Kasas 50 stated, “Whoever does not followed the murshid, and take their allegiance to their vain desires, they are in darkness.” This person is also in dalalet, in darkness, because he did not take his allegiance. Then? The fifth verse is Cuma 2: “We bring forth resuls, messengers, in every nation amongst the illiterate ones for them to read verses of Allah to them, to cleanse their souls, to teach them the Book, to teach them divine wisdom. Before taking their allegiance to this messenger, they were in clear darkness, dalalet,” says Allah Almighty. What else does Allah Almighty say? Cuma 2 is the same thing. To be a blessing over the mumins, Allah brings forth a messenger to read them the Book, to cleanse their souls, to teach them the Book, to teach them divine wisdom. Before taking their allegiance to this murshid, they were in clear darkness, dalalet. This is six verses so far. The seventh one is Ahkaf 32: “Those people who do not take their allegiance to the inviter to Allah, because of not taking their allegiance, they are in clear darkness, dalalet. They are not going to make Allah weak.” The eighth verse is Nahl 36: Allah brings forth resuls, messengers, in every nation to save this people from not being a servant to Satan, and to make them a servant to Allah. Therefore, certain people reached Hidayet, and some of them deserved Dalalet.” The ninth one is Zumer 23: “This is the Hidayet of Allah that Allah delivers certain individuals whom He wishes to Hidayet, and whoever is in Dalalet, in darkness, there is no person of Hidayet for them.” This is Zumer 23. The tenth verse is Araf 186: “Allah leaves in Dalalet whoever He wishes, and there will be no person of Hidayet for them. Allah leaves them in their own rebellions wondering around.” People who do not wish to reach Allah, rebellious people, Allah leaves them in Dalalet, in darkness. What happened, dear students and audience, is that there are ten verses stating that people who do not reach their murshids are going to remain dalalet, in darkness. People in dalalet will go to hell. In Araf 179, Allah Almighty says, “We created hell for many of the human beings and jinns. They have hearts they cannot comprehend with; they have ears they cannot hear with; they have eyes they cannot see with. They are like animals; they are even in more darkness than animals. Many people are created for Hell.” Hell is created for many of the human beings. Both mean the same thing. Araf 178: “People who are in dalalet, in darkness, they are the ones in husran, in loss.” Muminun 103 states that all those people in husran, they are in loss, their sins are more than their merits, they are going to go to Hell, and will remain there forever. Allah Almighty one more time proves that a person without an allegiance is in dalalet, and the place this person will be going is hell. Therefore, is a murshid an obligation? Whoever wants to remain in dalalet, in darkness, there is no problem for them; they do not have to take their allegiance; then, they will remain in dalalet, but the place they will go is hell because of being in dalalet. Whoever does not wish to reach Allah, they are going to be in far darkness, far dalalet. After wishing to reach Allah, within a short time, within a couple of days, this person will reach his murshid. This person will be a couple of days away from Hidayet; he is very close to Hidayet, still in dalalet, but very close. This person is willing to reach his murshid in any way; Allah will certainly show his murshid within a couple of days. This person certainly finds this murshid of Allah Almighty, takes his allegiance, and as soon as this takes place, Allah Almighty unseals his heart, takes kufur, blasphemy, out of the heart, and writes iman, faith, into this heart. After this person takes his allegiance to his murshid, he becomes mumin. Before this, he was not even a mumin. Before taking his allegiance, this person is in dalalet, first. Before taking his allegiance, this person is kafir, blasphemous, second. Before his allegiance, this person is in loss. Therefore, what is an allegiance? As soon as allegiance takes place, the spirit will be on his path towards Allah. As soon as you take your allegiance, your physical body will not be a servant to Satan, but to Allah. As soon as the allegiance takes place, the soul will be ready for the cleansing; it is going to start cleansing. The hidayet of the spirit will start with the allegiance; the hidayet of the physical body and hidayet for the soul will start with that. Do not forget, dear students and audience, we are in the Age of Hidayet. Allah Almighty calls this the Era of Hidayet, the Third Millenium, the Third Thousand Years, the first hundred years of the Third Millenium. The beginning, these years are the years of Hidayet. Allah Almighty says this is the Era of Hidayet. Staring from 2001, it goes all the way all these years. How many more years do we have? We will realize that. Dear students and audience, if there is no taking allegiance after reaching a murshid, there is no Hidayet; there is no becoming mumin. If there is no Hidayet, this person is in Dalalet, and this person is blasphemous, kafir. Therefore, dear students and audience, your salvation is only possible with your reaching your murshid, your religious guide. Never forget that! Dear students and audience, friends of my life, friends of my heart, We thank Allah Almighty countless times that Allah Almighty delivered us to every beautiful thing. What we see is, if there is no allegiance, there is no hidayet for a person, and there is no becoming mumin for a person. There is no salvation, there is no cleansing of the soul’s heart, there is no Hidayet of the physical body, and no Hidayet of the soul. Therefore, I ask Allah Almighty to deliver you to your murshid, to make you the person of a happy life, and to give you the second heaven. We finish our speech right here, insha allah, dear students and audience. May Allah bless you all.

[

Azeri.net Sevdalısı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2006
    Yer
    Yerixo
    Mesajlar
    Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judments... Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both small and great! Our Allah Almighty reigns! Let rejoice and be glad and give him glory! God of Abraham, God of David and God of our Lord reigns... Open all the doors of your heart to Him... He will give you a new heart and change you! Just let Him to change you! God is merciful and so good to us! I ask in His Wonderful Name, Amen!
    Şükr Allaha ki pişiklerin qənətləri yox... Olsa idi, göydə göyərçin qalmazdı... Allah kimə qənət verəcəyini bilir!

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.