2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası

Ingilis dilində Elementary (A2) səviyyəsində mətn

Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2017
    Mesajlar

Lightbulb Ingilis dilində Elementary (A2) səviyyəsində mətn

At the Halloween Eve Baffy was late on her date with Angel. She was distracted by the vampire. When she came at the club, she saw Angel was talking to pretty Cordelia. Buffy was upset, because her hair was disheveled and clothes were dirty after the fight. She left. Next day she read in the Giles’s book some information about century of Angel and saw nice women’s dresses of that era. She wanted to impress of her boyfriend vampire and she with her friends bought the costumes in the Ethan’s Costume Shoppe.[. She bought the beautiful dress and thought that she would a beautiful helpless girl from the 18th century.

A bad day at work

Angel looked at his watch. It was after nine o'clock. 'Where are you, Buffy?' he thought.

The Bronze was busy tonight but Angel sat alone. He looked at the young faces around him. People laughed and danced. 'This is Buffy's world,' he thought. 'Why am I here?' But he already knew the answer. He was there because he loved Buffy.

With his dark eyes, he watched the door.

Buffy was almost at the Bronze. It was the end of October, two nights before Halloween. The evening was black and cold. Suddenly, something hit Buffy on the back of her head. She turned quickly. A vampire smiled at her - not a pretty smile. Buffy hit him hard. He got up quickly and laughed. He hit back.

'I haven't got time for this,' Buffy thought. 'Angel is waiting for me.'

She pulled a stake from her jacket. Soon it was in the vampire's body. No more vampire.

'Look at me!' she thought. 'Tonight is my first date with Angel. My clothes are dirty. My hair is terrible. This isn't a good start.'

'She isn't coming,' thought Angel. He wasn't happy.

'It's like, I know,' someone said to him. 'The Bronze just isn't cool. Why do we come here?' Angel looked up.

'Oh hi, Cordelia,' he said and looked back at the door. 'I'm waiting for Buffy.'

'Great!' she said, and sat down. She smiled and talked. She moved closer to Angel. Angel didn't want her there.

But he was a nice vampire, so he smiled back at her.

It was the wrong time for a smile. Buffy came in and saw them together.

'This is stupid,' she thought. 'Look at Cordelia. She always looks fantastic. And I look... terrible.' She turned to the door.

Angel saw Buffy across the room.

'Buffy?' He ran to the club door.

'Oh... hi,' Buffy said. 'I'm...'

'... late,' Angel finished.

'Bad day at work,' Buffy said.

'Hmm. I see,' said Angel. He smiled.

'I love your hair, Buffy!' Suddenly Cordelia was there. 'Very "street fashion". How do you do it?' She smiled at Buffy then walked back to the table.

'Angel,' said Buffy, 'I'm going to... put a bag over my head. I can't stay here.'

'Don't listen to Cordelia. You look great.'

'You're very kind,' she said. But she didn't believe him.

'We have a date, you know,' laughed Angel.

'A date!' She talked quietly and sadly. 'Other girls have dates. Not me. I never think about my hair and my shoes. I don't have time. I think about vampires and stakes and blood.' She left the club.

Angel didn't follow her. Cordelia came back and smiled.

'Coffee?' she asked.

Üyelik tarihi
    Aug 2020
    Mesajlar
    Tesekkurler

Benzer Konular

1. Ingilis dilinden tercumeci xanim vakansiyasi
    By Gunel_guven in forum İş Elanları
    Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 03-15-2016, 03:37 PM
  2. Ingilis dilinden tercumeci xanim teleb olunur.
    Son Mesaj: 03-09-2016, 04:58 PM
  3. Ingilis dilinden tercumeci xanim teleb olunur.
    Son Mesaj: 03-05-2016, 04:31 PM
  4. Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 07-04-2013, 12:40 PM
  5. Ingilis dilini nece oyrenirsiniz?
    By Student_baku88 in forum Təhsil
    Son Mesaj: 08-24-2009, 10:23 PM

Bu Konudaki Etiketler

Yer imleri

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.